Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We are having...

We went to the doctors yesterday and we found out that we are having another little girl! I think that it will be lots of fun. I love having sisters! Sharing clothes, a room, lots of laughs and many more things that i can't think of right now.(pergo brain) We have a lot of great memories and I know that there will be more to come. I love you Veronica, Nicole and Monica!(Don't worry Ben your my Favorite brother and I love you too!) Norman did already talk to Bug and said that her and her sister can't PMS. LOL we will see how that goes.
So I have a theory...I think Norman might have to wait for his little boy. He say we have to have at lest one boy. I think that the boy will be saved for last...just to make sure we have all the kids that God wants us to. :-)

2 comments:

Stephani Polson said...

Congratulations on Baby Girl #2! That's so exciting that Annalisa will have a sister close in age! Plus, you already have girl stuff! It's funny cause we are just the opposite! We think that maybe our last one will be a girl!

Veronica said...

Hahaha... no PMS with girls! Sorry Norman that maybe a useless hope! But worth a try i guess! Congrats we are so happy for you guys, I can't wait to see my little neice!

Lloyd thinks we are having ALL boys, but he is crazy... I AM getting my little girl... eventually!