Thursday, May 20, 2010

Doctor

To up date you on the doctor....I'm so glad that i change!!!! My new Doctor is the best! The 1 visit he know not only know my name but he took the time to look up my husbands name so he know that to when he come in. I have nothing but good things to say about him. I feel a million times better about my diabetes and how he will handle that and the labor and delivery. I know that God had his hand in us finding our new doctor and I'm very grateful for that. God does answer prays!

3 comments:

A.Pandina said...

oooh who did you choose?

normanandchantle said...

Dr. Tripp

Stephani Polson said...

It's so nice when you like your doctor and they make you feel important! I've been lucky to have 2 amazing doctors! (1 here, 1 in Utah) Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! Neither of us have too much longer!